MENTAL HEALTH AND RECOVERY LEVY INFORMATION
- Services that are currently funded by levy funds include:
- Mental health in-school counseling;
- 24/7 emergency crisis services;
- Individual and group therapy;
- Education and training for law enforcement and first responders;
- Suicide Prevention services;
- Youth mentoring program;
- Loss and grief support programs.
- Without the passage of this levy, the above services are at-risk of being discontinued.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL US AT 419-448-0640
Please Vote YES on November 7, 2017